With Ian Kinnery
5 October 2021, 10:00 - 11:30
Northern Design Centre, Baltic Business Quarter, Gateshead, NE8 3DF
Entrepreneur Member £0.00 + VAT
Non-member £0.00 + VAT
Whether you’re preparing for fast growth, or already growing quickly and need support, the Scale-up Leader’s Academy can give you the tools you need.
Helping ambitious business owners to prepare for sustainable high-growth, our Scale-up Leader’s Academy is a seven month programme enabling you to scale sustainably, with the support of your peers and a clear strategic plan.
Our sixth cohort starts January 2022 and we’d like to invite you to come and find out more about it at our upcoming preview event, with scale-up coach Ian Kinnery and some of our SULA alumni..
What’s on the agenda?
10am - Registration and refreshments
10.30am - What the Scale-up Leader’s Academy covers, from Gazelle International coach Ian Kinnery
10.50am - Funding information
Who is the Scale-up Leader’s Academy for?
The Academy has been designed specifically for business owners who are running growing companies with at least 10 members of staff, who would like to scale-up or manage existing fast growth better.
What does it include?
The Scale-up Leader’s Academy includes:
• Gazelle International Scale-up coaching from Ian Kinnery
• Practical and inspiring sessions for you and your team – bring them on the journey with you so you’re all on the same page
• Peer group support from fellow scaling business owners
• A one-to-one mentor is also available should you want some extra support
• A place at the Entrepreneurs’ Forum’s inspirational Spring conference, Together We can Take on the World
Is there a cost?
To join the Scale-up Leaders' Academy costs £3,000 +VAT for members of the Entrepreneurs' Forum. Membership costs £520 + VAT per year. Subject to certain criteria, you may be able to claim up to 50% of the cost of the Academy, depending where you are based.