Membership costs £450 + VAT per annum and renews on a rolling basis
To be eligible for membership you must meet the following criteria:
- Membership is open to ambitious entrepreneurs who have been trading for at least two years and work full-time on their business. Your business should be committed to significant growth and have a turnover of at least £250,000.
- You must be the founding managing director, CEO or principal of the business with a significant ownership interest. Founding directors or partners other than the CEO may be allowed membership at the discretion of the membership committee.
- Founding partners of professional advisors (lawyers, accountants and banks) are not eligible for standard Forum membership. If you are in this category of business please contact us to discuss membership of our Exchange programme by calling 0191 500 7780.
- Independent financial advisors, business coaches and business consultants are also not normally eligible for membership.
We will also consider applications from the following:
- Entrepreneurs leading fully invested high growth potential companies at an early stage where the business plan makes it clear they are committed to rapid growth.
- Entrepreneurs who have been nominated to take over a qualifying business e.g. the next generation of a family business or the nominated CEO successor.
- Serial entrepreneurs who have a track record of successfully growing businesses and who may be starting again but also who may be between projects.
- Outstanding individuals with strong entrepreneurial flair subject to board discretion.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Membership of the Entrepreneurs’ Forum is a personal membership and is non-transferable.
- Our membership committee deals with all enquiries in a strictly private and confidential manner.
- The Entrepreneurs’ Forum does not disclose details of the membership committee members. The membership committee reserves the right to refuse membership without comment.
What If I Turn Over Less Than £250,000 or have been in business for less that 2 years?
If your business doesn't yet turn over £250,000, or you have been in business for less than two years, we would still like to get you involved, by encouraging you to join our other entrepreneurial community at www.ifwecanyoucan.co.uk. If We Can You Can has several hundred members who are growing or thinking about starting a business. There are also a host of resources, stories and words of wisdom to help make your venture a success.