Membership of the Entrepreneurs' Forum brings with it many benefits. The important thing to remember is that you don't have to do everything – you can use your membership as you see fit.
You may want to attend some of our inspirational events, get involved in our highly regarded mentoring programme or use the members-only part of this website to ask business questions in a confidential environment to get feedback from your entrepreneurial peers. There are many more benefits to being involved and by joining a like-minded community of people who face some of the same challenges and opportunities as you, it opens up a wealth of knowledge and a world of possibilities. If you have any questions about membership please call us on 0191 500 7782.
- 10 open events worth £500 per year
- Access to members-only focus dinners
- Discount on Forum conferences
- Unique opportunity to learn from a peer group of 400
- Access to members-only area of the Entrepreneurs' Forum website
- Use of online and mobile business Q&A
- Access to the Forum's Mentoring programme
- Free member channel on entrepreneursforum.tv
- Four quarterly issues of eforum magazine
- Opportunity to get involved in Forum PR activity
- Share business resources and information online
- Free conference calls
- Special offers from The Hilton Gateshead