Benefits of Membership
- 10 open events worth £500 per year
- Access to members-only focus dinners
- Discount on Forum conferences
- Unique opportunity to learn from a peer group of 400
- Access to members-only area of the Entrepreneurs' Forum website
- Use of online and mobile business Q&A
- Access to the Forum's Mentoring programme
- Free member channel on entrepreneursforum.tv
- Four quarterly issues of eforum magazine
- Opportunity to get involved in Forum PR activity
- Share business resources and information online
- Free conference calls
- Special offers from The Hilton Gateshead
- you're at the start
- go to the next page
Membership is open to ambitious entrepreneurs who have been trading for at least two years and work full-time on their business. Your business should be committed to significant growth and have a turnover of at least £250,000.
It is also important to acknowledge that the Entrepreneurs' Forum is a strictly non-trading environment.
At the Entrepreneurs' Forum our basic ethos is to help, nurture and support entrepreneurs through the altruistic sharing of experience. The unique nature of our membership structure, which spans the ages and stages of business life, means that there's always someone who has been there and done that, someone who has the first-hand practical knowledge that another member is looking for. Our members provide one-to-one support through our successful mentoring programme, whilst those looking for a larger peer group of like-minded entrepreneurs have access to a programme of over 40 inspiring business events that we host throughout the year.
For further information please call us on 0191 500 7780.