The Entrepreneurs’ Forum was created in 2002 by a group of the region’s leading business people.
The idea was simple — to create a cross sector peer–group of like minded individuals who could share ideas, knowledge, inspiration and opportunities in a confidential environment. A non trading environment where real business is discussed and introductions are welcomed. Somewhere younger entrepreneurs can tap into the experience of those who have been there and done it — learning from their mistakes and soaking up invaluable business knowledge. A transfer of wisdom that supports growing businesses, nurtures emerging talent and helps to create the wealth, jobs and opportunities that are a major contribution to the sustainable transformation of our regional economy.
Benefits of Membership
- 10 open events worth £500 per year
- Access to members-only focus dinners
- Discount on Forum conferences
- Unique opportunity to learn from a peer group of 400
- Access to members-only area of the Entrepreneurs' Forum website
- Use of online and mobile business Q&A
- Access to the Forum's Mentoring programme
- Free member channel on entrepreneursforum.tv
- Four quarterly issues of eforum magazine
- Opportunity to get involved in Forum PR activity
- Share business resources and information online
- Free conference calls
- Special offers from The Hilton Gateshead
- you're at the start
- go to the next page
ENTREPRENEURS' FORUM 2012 NOMINATED CHARITY: THE SICK CHILDREN'S TRUST
We have raised £5,335.00
Work hard, play hard and give something back.
A donation from as little as £10 can help to keep Crawford House running 365 days a year. Your donation will help families with the emotional, practical and financial stress they face when their child is sick. Please click below to make a donation or TEXT ENTF12 £10 to 70070.
Thank you for your support.
North East housing association Derwentside Homes has been recognised for its commitment to apprentices and...