Entrepreneurial Events Programme Development Manager
Entrepreneurial Events Programme
£30,000 - £35,000 p.a. (depending upon experience)
+ competitive benefits package.
Based at Baltimore House in Gateshead, we are looking for someone to join our team and be responsible for the curation, development and implementation of our year-round programme of entrepreneur-focused events.
In line with the Entrepreneurs’ Forum strategy, mission and vision, the successful person will be confident, curious and positive, with the ability to build upon our reputation as an organisation who host inspirational events that enthuse and support the North East's most aspirational entrepreneurs.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Researching, approaching and securing inspirational speakers
- Writing speaker biography and conducting event briefings
- Preparing event slides and speaker presentations
- Managing audio and visual requirements at events
- Co-ordination of relevant event materials.
View the full Job Description here >>
If you want to find out more, or would like to apply to join our team, please send an email, along with your CV, to Elaine Stroud at email@example.com.